new wheel

Did a trainer ride yesterday. 4min intervals. 2sets 4 reps. 4min on 4off at 250watts. Not too bad, but I bogged down on the last two and ha...

Did a trainer ride yesterday. 4min intervals. 2sets 4 reps. 4min on 4off at 250watts.



Not too bad, but I bogged down on the last two and half assed them.



Road mountain bike this morning. Last night I put on that new Hugi/sworks rear wheel and mounted the Stans and a Ritchey Zmax that came with the wheel.



Man that thing is LOUD. I guess it will keep me from scaring hikers.



The tire worked ok. Felt pretty good, holding back some, trying to focus on skills more. Flew down Beast. Scared myself a little. Hands hurt pretty good.

Having hard time remembering how to pop the front wheel and land it on a stair step, and then hop in order to clean technical climbs. Used to do it second nature now I can't remember how. Hardest part is landing with the strong foot forward and all in one motion bunny hop forward so that you don't lose any momentum.





Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item