amazing what sleep and rest can do

Got a good nights sleep finally. felt great this morning. Was even a good dad to my kids and nice to the wife. Took yesterday off totally....

Got a good nights sleep finally. felt great this morning. Was even a good dad to my kids and nice to the wife.



Took yesterday off totally.



Did 2:15 on the cross bike on the road today, felt great. Though let's be real here, I go slow. Like a tank slow.



But it is fun. Love that bike. Just wish I'd known that I prefer the flat bar over the drop bar and got a frame with a longer top tube.



Strength phase is over, no comes power phase.



Day Date Lower Body Upper Body

Mon Heavy Heavy

Tue 1hr easy ride

Wed Sprint Intervals 4 sets x 4 reps x 15on, 60off, 5 mins between sets



Thur 1 hr easy ride / off

Fri Light Light

Sat 2hr easy ride

Sun 1.5hr easy ride

Mon Heavy Heavy

Tue 1hr easy ride

Wed Sprint Intervals 4 sets x 4 reps x 15on, 60off, 5 mins between sets



Thur 1 hr easy ride / off

Fri Light Light

Sat 2hr easy ride

Sun 1.5hr easy ride





I'll try an up the presribed length of rides, since I've already been doing some 2-3 hr rides.



I HATE sprints, but gotta do them.



In the next phase I get to do the Muscle Endurance intervals (high gear low cadence), and I LOVE those



On the Subaru seat issue, got 1/2 my $ back and found a salvage yard that has that part for the exact same $ of the refund, so I am waiting on that part till I can get the seats in



Found a local feller who is a hot shot with Subarus, so I am going to get him to change the timing belt and tune it up, and find out,just for dreamers sake what it costs to swap a WRX engine into there.



But I am going to get swaybar, struts, and short throw shifter.



cya

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item