Feel the burn

Back to Hypetrohpy again. Feels better second time around. *EDIT:12-07-2005 Spoke too soon, I feel pretty soar actually!!! Well sort of. Squ...

Back to Hypetrohpy again.
Feels better second time around.
*EDIT:12-07-2005
Spoke too soon, I feel pretty soar actually!!!

Well sort of. Squats I don't push too hard because my form isn't that great, but leg press. Oooh man it burns.

2weeks of this than another 2 of strength and then it is on to Power and into endurance.... Though I'll try my best to do some riding in the Strength and power phases.

Though riding during strength phase, especially mountain biking creates for lots of questions:

-Is my tire flat?
-Is my rotor rubbing?
-Am I dragging a log behind me?
-Why am I going so slow?
-I remember riding this a lot faster?

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item