A solution to carrying the sport legs I hope

I love Sport legs, but the form factor is a pain in the butt. In intense race situations I do best with 4-5 capsules an hour. I've had a...

I love Sport legs, but the form factor is a pain in the butt. In intense race situations I do best with 4-5 capsules an hour. I've had a hard time figuring out how to carry this and dispense it.

They come in sample packets that look like gels.


But these require using two hands to open or ripping the top off and spitting it out which is littering.

I had been using these little pill boxes with a push button it that allowed opening with one hand. But these are still sort of a pain. On this past century I used baggies which was a real pain.

Came across this:


Here

or this

here

I'm gonna try this out to see if it's faster to intake.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item