Craigslist Ad Of The Day #2: FYI Dudes Posting Dick Pics
best of craigslist > vermont FYI dudes posting pics Jesus Christ dudes. I mean this as constructive criticism ( seriously!) the dick pic...
https://iskablogs.blogspot.com/2014/04/craigslist-ad-of-day-2-fyi-dudes.html
best of craigslist > vermont
FYI dudes posting pics
Jesus Christ dudes.
I mean this as constructive criticism ( seriously!) the dick pics some people post are ridiculous.
As a female who cruises these ads for someone to spark my interest some of you need a little help. Help as far as photo composition ( do those awful photos really get you some action ?).
1. No photos while sitting on the
FYI dudes posting pics
Jesus Christ dudes.
I mean this as constructive criticism ( seriously!) the dick pics some people post are ridiculous.
As a female who cruises these ads for someone to spark my interest some of you need a little help. Help as far as photo composition ( do those awful photos really get you some action ?).
1. No photos while sitting on the