TV treasure hunt

Posted by Dan Zheng, Google Video team Before a recent trip to Hong Kong and Taipei, I'd heard that a major Taipei attraction is the foo...



Before a recent trip to Hong Kong and Taipei, I'd heard that a major Taipei attraction is the food at night markets. So I did a search on Google Video for Taipei night markets, and was pleasantly surprised to see that there's a PBS show called "Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions." And before my trip it aired an episode on Taiwan. The first segment of the show focused on, yes, night markets. Perfect. After watching it, I knew enough to jostle among the locals and eat incredible treats like dou hua, dumplings, squid stew and oyster omelets.

We've been working to bring more video content online since we launched Google Video in late January, and have just added 12 new channels - among them CNN and the Discovery Channel - giving me way more TV info to unearth.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item