Winter is here

I'm over the whole lost mojo thing. The weather was nice enough last week but I just didn't feel like riding. It isn't a compe...

I'm over the whole lost mojo thing. The weather was nice enough last week but I just didn't feel like riding. It isn't a competition so I'm not sweating it. But now the snow is falling. We've got about 6 inches today and it is still falling.
Hubby and I went out to do some shopping and "happened" to be near Fay Meyers, so we stopped in to browse a bit. The purple Magna is still there. Waiting for me. I really want it. Not just the dreamy kind of oh some day want it. I want to sell my Rebel to buy the Magna. I sort of always thought I'd keep the Rebel, being my first ride and all. But, the Magna is so sweet. Might be time to consider my options.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item