San Francisco

My husband + I did decide that we needed a little weekend getaway, so next weekend we are going to San Francisco. Funny, how a music video...



My husband + I did decide that we needed a little weekend getaway, so next weekend we are going to San Francisco. Funny, how a music video can inspire my trip choice eh? At first, we were contemplating taking a sleeper car on the train because we've never done that, but decided to fly instead, so we could spend more time in the city. (Maybe next trip?) Has anyone taken a train trip (w/ a sleeper car) in the U.S.? I'd love to hear about it.

So far, I've gotten some great suggestions, emails, even power point presentations, etc.. about what do to in the city and I greatly appreciate it, thank you, thank you. If you have any other tips I'd love to hear about them, especially if it involves any kuhl design or paperie stops. I am super excited for this trip, because it has been a long, long time since I've been, and Mac has never been. yay!

(image from here)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item