9 By Design

Last year I mentioned that Bob and Cortney Novogratz of Sixx Design were getting their own Bravo show, I've been waiting to hear more...

9 By Design

Last year I mentioned that Bob and Cortney Novogratz of Sixx Design were getting their own Bravo show, I've been waiting to hear more -- so I was thrilled to receive a press release today all about it. The Docu-seires will be called 9 by Design and will share a glimpse into the lives of the hip artsy designer couple and their seven kids (I didn't realize they had two sets of twins, wow!) sharing their signature design styles. It premiers Tuesday April 13th at 11PM ET/PT and then will move to 10pm on Tuesday April 20th on Bravo, and you can learn more about it here. Will you be watching?

(I've previously mentioned Sixx Design here and here.)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item