DIY Abstract Art.

It was a rainy weekend and Saturday morning we decided to get out the acrylic paint, brushes and canvases. We do this from time to time and ...


It was a rainy weekend and Saturday morning we decided to get out the acrylic paint, brushes and canvases. We do this from time to time and I, for one, am a terrible artist. I always try to draw object, like trees, flowers or worse, I've attempted people. It's honestly hard to tell that I ever took art lessons as a child.

This time I stuck to abstract and I actually put some of it out on display! I'm certainly not a skilled artist but a little diy certainly added some color to the mantel in my living room.


I made a couple of similar mini ones. I framed up this one and placed it on a side table.


Have you ever tried your hand at abstract art?

Linking up to Cassie's "In About an Hour" Party. It actually took less than that!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item