Weekly Living : 10

1. Thinking : This quote on my Pinterest feed  particularly resonated with me this week. 2. Dreaming: These Emerson Fry sandals  have been a...



1. Thinking : This quote on my Pinterest feed particularly resonated with me this week.
2. Dreaming: These Emerson Fry sandals have been added to my wish list.
3. Listening: To the Alt J album An Awesome Wave, brilliant stuff.
4. Watching : The Killing. I am usually not a fan of dark and gritty shows because they normally haunt my dreams, but so far this isn't too crazy for me (at least yet - fingers crossed). It is a murder mystery and is so well-written. I'm watching the American version, which is currently on Netflix, but it is adapted from the award-winning Danish version, Forbrydelsen. Have you heard Danish shows are all the rage lately? Watch out Downton Abbey. Now if only I could get my hands on the original.
5. Inspiring : Art on art. Love this piece by Chad Wys.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item