Framing Ideas.

I need your advice. I love these prints by Anne Harwell that I have hanging in the dining room.There are actually four of them hung in a gr...



I need your advice. I love these prints by Anne Harwell that I have hanging in the dining room.There are actually four of them hung in a grid. However, I'm not crazyabout the white frame and mat. I think it may be due to the fact that there are a few hits of black on the other side of the room and therefore this side does not feel grounded.


Suppose I was to paint these framesblack.. or another color you may suggest. I found this as inspiration.


Or what about painting the mats black, or another color? I'm totally crushing on black mats lately. 
Nancy at Marcus Design just did a great post with some fab images about black mats and gold frames. Gorgeousness. And Amelia of House Pretty recently framed some pretty art cards in black mats. So pretty.

How cute is that red bench?

So what do you think? I'd love your suggestions or advice!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item