Hypertrophy

Well, I'm suprised that I was not too sore from starting my hypetrophy. I've been totally soar many times when just starting lifting...

Well, I'm suprised that I was not too sore from starting my hypetrophy. I've been totally soar many times when just starting lifting or playing soccer for the first time, after a long layoff. I mean can't walk down stairs soar.



But now I'm just fatigued but not painfully sore like that. The 3 week easy prep phase really helps with that.



I like the Morris plan because it uses only a couple of excercises, and seems to go pretty fast from one period to the next.



Lower Body:

Squat

Leg Press

Hamstring Curl

Stiff legged dead lift



Upperbody

Dumbell chest press

Lat pulldown



that's it.



but take the lower body to 6 sets of 10-12 for Hypetrophy with 1.5-2mins rest between sets and it takes a fair amount of time to complete. The weights are based on a % of 1 rep maxes. And change according to the phase you are in.



It is definitely fatiguing, and I take an energy drink afterwards.

I like to use a weight belt for the squats and leg press



Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item