Photo sharing, unplugged

Posted by Beth Campbell, Picasa team Picasa is great for managing photos, but I also use it for ordering prints and photo gifts. A lot of m...



Picasa is great for managing photos, but I also use it for ordering prints and photo gifts. A lot of my friends and family prefer to get photos the non-digital way, and Picasa lets me quickly edit photos and albums and then send them to some of the most popular online photo finishers. I just select the pictures I want (hold down the CTRL key to select more than one). Then I click the "Order" button at the bottom of the screen.

I choose the photo finisher I want to use, sign in to that site, and the selected photos are quickly uploaded. From there, shop as usual. Here's a gift a mother could love:
Whether you pick prints or mugs or photo books, it's all about helping you share photos faster and more easily.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item