EAT Sign - Cougar town

Anyone out there watch Cougar town? I caught a few episodes last season. I think the title is a bit misleading which is unfortunate. It'...

Anyone out there watch Cougar town? I caught a few episodes last season. I think the title is a bit misleading which is unfortunate. It's actually really funny and has a lot of heart. The best part about the show is the set design. Jules' (Courtney Cox) home is amazing! Especially, her kitchen! Wowza.
My friend Raelene is a fan of the show and loved the EAT sign that hangs in the kitchen.


best photo I could find!
She decided to be resourceful and make her own. I stopped by her place the other day and thought it was adorable and had to share!



She bought the letters, glued on some patterned scrapbook paper, then sealed them with Modge Podge.

Thanks for sharing Rae! You're so crafty:)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item