New Rug.

If you follow my Facebook page , you saw that I got a rug for the living room. I ordered it from RugsUSA during their July 4th 75% off sale...

If you follow my Facebook page, you saw that I got a rug for the living room. I ordered it from RugsUSA during their July 4th 75% off sale. Can't beat that! They now ship free to Canada and it arrived in a week. I was little concerned what I'd pay in duty but it was very little. I'll definitely be ordering again.


Check it out!


It works well with the wallpaper in the room. I worried about that a bit. As much as I adore the color and pattern on the wallpaper in the living room, it has been a limiting factor when choosing decor for the room. Something to think about if you are putting up wallpaper!

I think that it works here because the colors are similar and the scale of the chevron is much larger than the pattern on the wallpaper.


The rug is 100% wool and the quality is actually superior to what I was expecting. It is quite beautiful in person. I'm very surprised that I went with chevron. I have been feeling "over it" for quite some time now. However, it seems less severe/busy than most chevron prints, if that makes any sense? Plus, the muted colors soften it a a bit.


I'd show you a shot of the rug in the whole room but I'm changing things up a bit. I've had the soft serene look in the living room for a while and I'm craving some color and pattern! The rug is a stepping stone toward the new look. You'll have to wait and see!

Happy Friday!



Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item