Perspective

This week I've been sporadic here because I been a bit emotional really, more than I anticipated. I found out my Grandma (who was ailing...


This week I've been sporadic here because I been a bit emotional really, more than I anticipated. I found out my Grandma (who was ailing in health) passed away a few days ago and also another extended family member found out they only have a few short weeks to live. I've been shot with some zingers with accompanied slices of perspective. Although, I know they are (and will) be in a better place and great memories will live on, I've been melancholy. Today I'm feeling so much better and the inspiration is starting to flow again. I am really fond of something that I read today ironically, on one of my favorite sites:

"People come and go in your life but they never leave your dreams. Once they are in your subconscious, they are immortal." - Patricia Hampl

and also...

"Pay attention to the people in your life because relationships are the only true wealth."

Hope you will have a great weekend.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item