MT Casa : Washi Masking Tape

If you are a fan of Japanese Washi tape like me, you will be thrilled to hear that MT Tape  has new sizes available perfect for larger surfa...

If you are a fan of Japanese Washi tape like me, you will be thrilled to hear that MT Tape has new sizes available perfect for larger surfaces, and polka dots too! Notemaker gave me the heads up and you can purchase a variety of new sizes in their shop. I love the idea of being able to use this light easily removable tape on a larger scale (up to 200mm -- aka 7.8 inches wide). It could be used in so many ways and people are having so much colorful fun with it!  Although not for everyone, if you have a discerning creative mind, you could go crazy on your walls to temporarily decorate a rental space. Store fronts are also getting in on the action with fun projects. Love this!


// images shared with me by Notemaker for MT Casa. More cool shots can be found here.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item