Music Monday : Music for Yoga

My favorite Yoga classes are when they play modern music. There is definitely room and I also enjoy songs without words, but I am energized ...


My favorite Yoga classes are when they play modern music. There is definitely room and I also enjoy songs without words, but I am energized when doing crazy long planks and hearing bands like Yeasayer playing "Fingers Never Blead" in the background. Don't tell my Yoga instructors but every once in a while when there is an especially rad song playing that is unfamiliar to me, I may pull out of a pose, take a small water break, and 'Shazam'. Totally against the whole point of being in the moment with a solid Yoga practice hehe -- I've really got to stop that.

Here are ten of my favorite Yoga songs to add to your list. Or if you just want to listen to this while chilling in the kitchen and making dinner one night or something else that works too.

Shout out your favorite yoga tunes or energizing jams.




// photo : My sister Becca who teaches Yoga classes on the beach in Hawaii.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item