5 Deadly Sins I Committed With My First Ghost Writing Client

Guest Post - Our host is Kingsley Agu , in this post Kingsley has some tips for freelance bloggers.See How To Become a guest author on Spic...

Guest Post - Our host is Kingsley Agu, in this post Kingsley has some tips for freelance bloggers.See How To Become a guest author on Spice Up Your Blog.

Do you still remember that moment when you check your email or facebook inbox, and you come across a mind boggling email or message, specifically from a soon-to-be prospective client? Yeah, I know how happy you’d be then - especially if this particular message is your first from any client online.

I think I can relate very well with the short remembrance above; since I can still vividly remember how my first ghost writing client contacted me from facebook; asking me to write for him.

This story goes on and on. But it’s not the story I want to tell you about - it’s about the mistakes and glitches which I did as a newbie who just met his very first client.

I also think you can learn from this story as well; because it practically address problems which newbie freelance bloggers encounter, and how they can possibly avoid such problems.

These were the mistakes or should I say - deadly sins which I committed with my very first client-Click Here To View Full Post >>

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item