Blogging Tips For A Niche That's Not So Exciting

Guest Post - Our host is Lauren Smith , in this post Lauren tackles the problems faced when writing for niches seen as less exciting or bor...

Guest Post - Our host is Lauren Smith, in this post Lauren tackles the problems faced when writing for niches seen as less exciting or boring.See How To Become a guest author on Spice Up Your Blog.

Hello, my name is Lauren Smith and I'm an online editor for safe retail website, ADCSafes. I have been reading Spice Up For Blog for a little while now, and have been wanting to contribute a blog post for a while, the only thing that has been stopping me so far is not knowing what to blog about. I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to blogging, I'm 19 and have a couple of years experience in SEO and Wordpress, so hardly an online guru, I have, however, had experience of writing for a small variety of niches, some of which have been easier than others.

The content I find easiest to write is content that is relevant to my interests, and maybe not even necessarily my interests, but broader interests of people from my demographic. For example, I don't particularly like Nicki Minaj, but I'm pretty sure that with a little research I could write a killer article on her. Why? Because there are plenty of other people surrounding me who do like her, and know a lot about her, so it's easy to find a target audience and thrive on it.Click Here To View Full Post >>

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item