New Seat for the $16 Bench.

Remember when Stephane built me my $16 bench  for the back porch to store extra shoes? He whipped it up one day out of some leftover wood an...



Remember when Stephane built me my $16 bench for the back porch to store extra shoes? He whipped it up one day out of some leftover wood and we made a seat cushion to go on top. Strangely enough it is one of the biggest sources of traffic to my blog from Pinterest!



This morning I gave it a bit of a makeover. The fabric on the cushion was looking a little dirty so I tore it off and went looking through my fabric stash for something to replace it. This black and white terrace stripe fabric fit the bill. I had just enough leftover from another project.


Why are my photos are glowy and pink? Too much sun? It's a hard room to photograph.

I realize it could get dirty quickly with the wide white stripes but I'm not too concerned. Tearing off the old fabric and stapling on a new piece took me all of 15 minutes and cost me nothing. Aren't those the best kind of projects?




Poor Beaufort seems to like laying in the sun but is pretty lethargic in this heat. It's too warm to do much of anything so I'm off to my sister's pool for the afternoon! Tonight, Steph is taking me windsurfing for my first time. Eek! I'm scared!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item