Not really back on the horse..more like side saddle

I'm not really back on the training program yet. Still not feeling well enough to push too hard. But I had to do something to get the ...

I'm not really back on the training program yet. Still not feeling well enough to push too hard.

But I had to do something to get the legs checked out and just get that gosh darn it you're good enough pat on the back that the legs haven't atrophied away. Today called for some 4on 2 off intervals: 4 sets of 2 reps

I just warmed up and then 2 reps and got off. Just enough to get the legs going.

I'm just going to take it easy the next 3 days and do a few short efforts to keep from wasting away. The excercise does help loosen my congestion some. Unfortunately, I am not clearing out my sinuses very well and need to explore some of the alternatives that readers have left comments on.

It's kind of a bummer. Things were going so well and the wind just gets taken out of the sails. But it's probably a blessing in disguise. It's a long season and there will be time to rebuild. Too much enthusiasm can lead to quick burnout so hopefully this unplanned break will result in renewed focus.

Oh well, it happens. In the words of that (in)famous ear-biting boxer: "Everyone has plan until they get hit"

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item