About Hybrid Car Review

Hi, and welcome to Hybrid Car Review. My name's Mike and I started this blog back in November of 2005 in an attempt to learn more abou...

Hi, and welcome to Hybrid Car Review. My name's Mike and I started this blog back in November of 2005 in an attempt to learn more about hybrid cars. I really didn't know all that much, but I was curious and wanted to find out more. Hopefully, I've put together a nice resource for you to use in your search for information about hybrid cars, the current marketplace and any pros and cons in this new technology.

Basically, I do this as a hobby, not as a full time job. I probably spend too much time working on this site, but I feel it's worth my time.

If you came here looking for some information, but can't find it: Please leave a comment on this page, or any other page for that matter. I may know the answer, I may be able to point you in the right direction at another site, I may have already posted it somewhere, or I might just take some time to write a new post about your question. If I'm available and have some time, I'll try to answer your question as soon as possible. Hey, it can't hurt to ask.

You can stay up to date by subscribing to my feed. I use feedburner to keep track of those reading my words through RSS.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item