XL600 Street tracker

Here's one of my fav's. It's an '86 Honda XL600. When I got it, it was completely stock. I rode it that way for a season, on...


Here's one of my fav's. It's an '86 Honda XL600. When I got it, it was completely stock. I rode it that way for a season, on the road and in the woods a bit, but it always felt a bit tall and heavy in the woods. I finally took a fall on it, broke my clavicle, and decided it needed a new life as a 'tracker.
I had a friend, Rich Beauregard, do the work. Omar's tank, custom seat, exhaust, suspension and controls, and a great paint job, all by Rich.
My son and I have raced this on several half miles as well as some shorttracks. I've also done a season of Supermotard with it. Fun.
In this pic it has ice tires on it. We were just having fun hacking around, no fenders or tether kill switch...

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item