Christmas Stockings

A dear reader emailed me asking help on finding some great Christmas stocking options. After scouring the net for a bit, I didn't find a...

A dear reader emailed me asking help on finding some great Christmas stocking options. After scouring the net for a bit, I didn't find as many stylish options as I would have hoped. Here are the ones that I liked with various price points. Do you readers have any more suggestions, including etsy finds? How many of you craftistas make your own?



Under $20 (on sale)
1: Pottery Barn $19
2: Crate & Barrel - Jolly Stocking $16.95
3: West Elm Stockings $17.60
4: Crate & Barrel Stockings $16.95



Splurge over $50
1:Sundance Catalog $55
2: Green Grass Design $64
3: Anthropologie $58
4: Hable Construction $96

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item