Beaufort Turns 4.

My sweet little fur baby turns 4 today. Although, I suppose he doesn't really understand even though I told him several times yesterday ...

My sweet little fur baby turns 4 today. Although, I suppose he doesn't really understand even though I told him several times yesterday to enjoy his last day as a 3 year old.

I've been telling him all year that he is old enough to drink in the US, since in dog years he is actually 21. But we looked it up and apparently that scale is all wrong and he is actually turning 32 today! Wow. I'll be 32 this year too! We're the same age!

He's just sleeping away and has no idea what we have in store for him tonight...


Steph thinks that he's getting a nice bowl of chicken and rice for his birthday supper.


I'm thinking a big piece of salmon with lots of skin because he loves fish and it's possible he's part cat.
Ahhh... now I've got his attention!


He sucks on my favorite pillows, scratches my floors and his little black fur forces me to vacuum much more than I'd like, but his snuggles, kisses and his love of getting his teeth brushed (seriously, might be one of his favorite things) more than make up for it! 
Happy Birthday Beaufie!

 

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item