Meet My Newest Advertiser: Dolan Geiman

I'm very excited to introduce my newest advertisers: Dolan Geiman. Dolan Geiman is a nationally recognized mixed media artist creating o...


I'm very excited to introduce my newest advertisers: Dolan Geiman.

Dolan Geiman is a nationally recognized mixed media artist creating original paintings, collages, constructions, and limited-edition reproductions. Produced from salvaged wood, found objects, and other recycled materials, Geiman's eco-friendly artwork emerges from a folk art tradition infused with a contemporary, urban style. Originally from Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, Geiman currently lives and works in Chicago along with wife and business partner Ali Marie Geiman.   



I think Dolan is extremely talented, and Ali Marie has been a pleasure to work with... And can we talk about these whales!?  I'm completely in love.

See more of Dolan's work on his website, blog, and Etsy Shop.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item