Beautiful Turkey

My sister is studying abroad in the Middle East, and I so happy for her, because back in the day I did the same thing and now we can talk ab...



My sister is studying abroad in the Middle East, and I so happy for her, because back in the day I did the same thing and now we can talk about some of our favorite spots. These are a few shots from her recent trip to Turkey. Aren't those lanterns insane and I have always wanted to see inside of Haga Sophia, although the photo above is of the Blue Mosque. I haven't been to Turkey and from what she describes it is phenomenal, it is now on my top five places to visit. What is on your top five list? Do you have any fun summer plans? I have a serious case of wanderlust right now...

// photos by my sister Becca

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item