A Glimpse.

I've been so lucky to work with the sweetest people lately. I am so thankful that they welcome me into their home and help them do what ...

I've been so lucky to work with the sweetest people lately. I am so thankful that they welcome me into their home and help them do what I'm so passionate about! It's seriously awesome.

Here is a little glimpse into Cathy's kitchen. New countertop and showstopper backsplash! I was giddy when I saw it installed.. so beautiful!



The views from Cathy's home are stunning. I count myself lucky that we live in PEI where we are surrounded but such beauty... ocean, sandy beaches, red cliffs, farmer's fields in full bloom. 

Standing in her home last night made me realize that the interior will have a direct connection with what she sees out her window. Could you really ask for more? I can't wait to show you the rest of what we've been up to!

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback and tips, both here and on twitter, about a kitchen island! We've got some ideas and will look into them today. Keep you posted!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item