My Design Work on Style Me Pretty!

Yesterday was a pretty great day! I couldn't stop smiling with I saw the styled wedding shoot, that myself and a group of seven other ta...



Yesterday was a pretty great day! I couldn't stop smiling with I saw the styled wedding shoot, that myself and a group of seven other talented women created, live on Style Me Pretty. We did the shoot a little over a week ago and it was picked up to be published right away, which was very exciting! Style Me Pretty receives over 400 submissions per week so to be featured is certainly an honor!


I was passionate about the concept of this shoot. I love modern styling and as the event/concept designer, I saw this as an opportunity to push myself to create something different and fun. Our vision was crisp, modern and pink with a focus on geometric patterns. I had a great time diy-ing table runners and napkins, painted plates and gold dipped silverware. I'll be back another day with some tips for creating them yourself!

I had a unbelievably talented team of wedding vendors to work with and everything came together seamlessly.


Photography - Rachel Peters - Rachel Peters Photography
Paper Products - Kim Roach - Kim Roach Designs
Cakes/Sweets - Jennifer Prinz - City View Bakehouse
Coordination - Jennifer Clark - Kiss The Bride
Makeup - Michelle Cudmore - Michelle Cudmore Makeup Artist
Hair - Cheryl Weeks - Cheryl Weeks Hairstylist
Custom Headwear - Alisha-Marie Stephen - Love Charlie

Here are some of my favorite photos from the day. It's a little picture heavy but I couldn't resist! So hard to choose my favorites, as I love them all so much!











 


A special thank you to some local vendors. The shoot couldn't have happened without their contributions.

The Perfect Pair Bridal - Bride's Dress/Shoes
Dow's Menswear - Groom's Suit/Shoes
Newman's Estate Winery - Wine Takeaway



Of course, a huge thank you to Kendra Mills, owner of the loft (Ylofts) used in the shoot. Thanks for allowing us to take over your home for a day!


To the beautiful couple, Jared Murphy and Cecelia McInnis, who were our models for the day, thank you! They were fun, relaxed and most importantly genuinely in love.. just what we wanted!

Check out the Style Me Pretty feature here.

A full gallery of images is available here.

See our photographer, Rachel Peters' favorites of the day here.

 

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item