Thank You & Weekend Photos.

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback on our Style Me Pretty featured styled wedding shoot. It was so much fun to do and I'm so gl...

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback on our Style Me Pretty featured styled wedding shoot. It was so much fun to do and I'm so glad you all loved it! I'm still basking in all the positive comments and pins!

It was a quiet weekend around here. Baking, cleaning, watching the rain, drinks with friends and anxiously awaiting the return of True Blood and the finale of Mad Men! We saved them for tonight so don't tell me what happens! I can't wait to get my TV fix. Love those shows!

Here are some snippets of the weekend in photos.

My latest Annechovie print arrived to add to my collection! 
I now have four and they will be hung together in the dining room. I'll share a photo soon.


Beaufort was loving life in the late afternoon sun. 
A decision has been made to perhaps invest, next summer, in an invisible fence. Our new deck is really not leash friendly. We are forever untangling his leash from flower pots and deck corners! 
Any thoughts on these?


Sunday morning snuggling.


The first blooms on my rhododendron and peony bushes. 
I've been checking them every day and finally they've arrived!



I usually get a big scoop of black mulch for my gardens but this year I found a sale on bags of mulch. It ended up being cheaper and so much easier than loading up a wheel barrow. My gardens look so much cleaner. I LOVE mulch!


I finished up the last book in the Hunger Games series. Although, I had a hard time getting into it, I actually ended up liking it as much as the first. I often try to ignore the hype when it comes to books but they really were good reads! 


June is a busy month for me with the end of the school year on the horizon. Plus, my focus has been on spending time outside, working in the gardens and finishing up the deck. As a result, posts about my own home projects may be a bit slim the next couple of weeks. I'm happy just to keep this place tidy!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item