Bedroom Reveal.

I've been poking away at this bedroom here and there for a while now. Finally, I feel like it's time to share it with you. There are...

I've been poking away at this bedroom here and there for a while now. Finally, I feel like it's time to share it with you. There are a few little things to do but for now, it's finished.


The duvet cover was picked up at Winners. I love the pretty ruffles and the cotton is very soft and washes well. I should have ironed it a bit for the photos but hey, it's summer I'm lazy.. The pillows were made using fabric from Tonic Living and Spoonflower.
  

The dresser was a diy refinishing project we tackled in the spring. A lot of work but we are very happy with how it turned out and looks great in the room.


The curtains are the Ritva panels from Ikea. I really like them but a couple of warnings. They are more cream than white and they shrank a 3-4 inches when I washed them. It drives me bonkers that they are a tad too short now. I may add some trim at some point.



I'm still unsure about what to do with the window over the bed. I love the light it lets in the room and the window itself is pretty but I wonder if I should put a roman shade of some sort or a bamboo blind like in the other window. I'd love your thoughts on this.


The headboard was a diy project as well. I still plan to add some nailhead trim detailing. The side table is in need of a paint job. I'm thinking of going with a darker grey. These projects are on the never ending to do list, of course.
  



So that's it.. a mostly finished, happy for now bedroom!
Have a great day!

Linked up to Serenity Now.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item