It's Seriously November?

Countdown is on for our little getaway to Montreal! We leave on Saturday morning and I've already started out shopping list. My sweet au...

Countdown is on for our little getaway to Montreal! We leave on Saturday morning and I've already started out shopping list. My sweet aunt Brenda is sourcing out all the good shops for us to hit up and I can hardly wait! When you live on PEI, getting a chance to shop in the big city is a very exciting thing!

On Saturday, Gaby and I took Beaufort for a walk in the woods. I brought along my camera and got some decent shots. We were about a week late, as most of the trees had lost their leaves but we found a few good spots. Here are some of my favorites.


If you follow me on Instagram (modernjane) you may have seen that I got a new rug! I spied it on the bottom shelf at Winners and took it home without a spot for it. I may have found one and I'll share once I've decided!


I also got to consult in an amazing home that boasts this incredible view. This project is a biggie people and the homeowners have killer style!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item