Our Dining Chairs Are Finished!

Our teak dining chair seats are now covered in the pretty blue geometric pattern ( Bethe, Robin's Egg ), that I selected from Tonic Livi...

Our teak dining chair seats are now covered in the pretty blue geometric pattern (Bethe, Robin's Egg), that I selected from Tonic Living.


We started recovering them ourselves, and while not that challenging a project, we decided it would be nice to have the foam all replaced. I dropped them off at my upholsterer on Sunday and we had them back on Monday afternoon! They are soft and comfortable and she did a much better job than we could have mustered up. Plus, for the price, we should have had them done long ago.. not worth the effort of doing it on your own.


Now I can't wait for our new table!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item