Chandra Sekhar : Please Reply Suggestion Needed.

Chandra Sekhar    I'm writing a report on eBay which is my next launch on 09 Mar 09.   Could you please answer few questions which w...

Chandra Sekhar 
 
I'm writing a report on eBay which is my next launch on 09 Mar 09.
 
Could you please answer few questions which will help me produce a good report which in turn will help others as well as YOU to start your own business in eBay.
 
Please give your honest reply.
 
1) What do you know about eBay?
 
2) Do you have a seller account with eBay?
 
3) Have you ever sold any product in eBay, If YES then please name the product (optional) 
if NO then why (would be helpful for me in my report)?
 
4) Are you ready to learn how to start your business in eBay which is the largest auction based website all over the world.
 
5) In which language would you prefer to receive the report (English, Telugu, Hindi).
 
Please reply with honest answers so that I can create a report which will help everyone to start their business in eBay.
 
I will be releasing the report soon as the product launches on 09 Mar 09. You quick reply will help me a lot.
 
waiting for your reply.
 
Karanam Srikanth
 
P.S : As promised, videos regarding earning money from Mevin Life are finished. We will be uploading them in Mevin Life member's area very soon after they close to new member's. CD's as promised will be despatched to all the member's after they close as we will get the exact count. Each CD is costing me Rs 130/- to produce, so we need the exact head count so that we can order for production. An approximate 7,000 is estimated till now. 
 
P.P.S : Go a head and reply to the email and give your answers one lucky winner with honest answers will get a complete membership of my new product without any investment.
 
 

Flat No 304, Banjara hills, hyderabad

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7CwMjCyctCxMDBxMTIystEa0LCzMDIzMDA==

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item