Things I have enjoyed today...

The favorites list of Hula Seventy at Simple Lovely . I am a big fan of Gemma Booth's photography , so it was fun to see an interview ...



The favorites list of Hula Seventy at Simple Lovely.



I am a big fan of Gemma Booth's photography, so it was fun to see an interview of her at A little Sussy.



A few nights ago, I had the best slice of key lime pie I've ever had ... made by her, (oooh ahhh...type of piece) and she just posted the recipe yay! It is one of my husband's favorite desserts so I'll be making it this weekend for V-day.



Great post by little brown pen sharing that you don't have to spend a lot or any at all to celebrate your love. Image from her post here.



I constantly love the images she pairs together here, wish it was the season to go bike ridding.

kate spade

Valentine
e-cards available that you can get from Kate Spade.

Have a happy weekend ...full of love!

xoxo
Rachel

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item