Recommendations?

We are headed to Florida this week! We our going to attend my sister-in-law's graduation as she gets her masters and we will also be mak...

IMG_0096

We are headed to Florida this week! We our going to attend my sister-in-law's graduation as she gets her masters and we will also be making a trip to Savannah, Georgia -- a place I have always wanted to go, it has been on my list for ages. You dear readers have given us excellent recommendations in the past, that we have tried out and loved so I would enjoy hearing about any of your must-sees and favorites in this part of the world. We will be in the areas of Orlando, Winter Park, and Tallahassee Florida as well as Savannah, Georgia. I am going to be sure to scour Grace's Savannah guide. Thank you kindly!

sa1

(images from last trip to Florida)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item