I've been featured!

Not once but twice! And, even better, it was by two of my favorite bloggers:) First up, I was emailed this week by the lovely Jen at Let'...

Not once but twice! And, even better, it was by two of my favorite bloggers:)
First up, I was emailed this week by the lovely Jen at Let's Make it Ours. She is showcasing a few of her favorite before and after projects and this week she picked my kitchen renovation! Visit her blog to check it out. I love Jen's blog because she has some great DIY projets (check out the stenciled wall art - so easy and cute) and I love her sense of style.


Second, I was included in the Love List over at Rambling Renovators. If you have not checked out their blog - you must. Every project they undertake is absolutely gorgeous and perfect! I feel honored to have been included in the list with so many talented bloggers!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item