Beaufie's Blankie

It's not design related but I had to share:) Beaufort can chew through a toy likes it's nobody's business. Luckily, he doesn'...

It's not design related but I had to share:)

Beaufort can chew through a toy likes it's nobody's business. Luckily, he doesn't touch anything that doesn't belong to him. His stranger habit is of sucking. If you give him a blanket, he becomes somewhat attached obsessed with it and proceeds to suck on it for hours. Sucking so hard that he tears holes in it.
This obsessiveness was a little irritating and I was tired of picking up little bits of blanket around the house. Therefore, a no more blanket rule came into effect.

But, let's face it.. I'm a sucker (of the different kind) and gave in one night when I thought that he seemed *sad*. My sister gave him the Snuggie for Dogs for Christmas. I wrapped him up in it and the rest is history.

Do you spy anything wrong with this picture?
Take a peek at the blanket after just one hour!



I snapped this picture just before I threw it in the garbage can while he wasn't home.. I know.. heartless:(

That was a few weeks ago and I thought he had forgotten about it. Tonight I got home from the movies and discovered this sheepish guy on the couch.
"Beaufort! That's mommy's snuggie!" (Yes I have one too.. also a Christmas present)

"I know! I'm sorry.. I couldn't resist!"

"Don't even think about taking it back though."

How can I not love him? We'll see about the snuggie though..


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item