Happy Happy Rooms.

I bought the new Style at Home magazine the weekend and I poured over every page. It was their decorating issue and I loved all the beautifu...


I bought the new Style at Home magazine the weekend and I poured over every page. It was their decorating issue and I loved all the beautiful artwork, spring vignettes, and coffee table and mantel styling ideas. I'm feeling more inspired... despite the terrible weather we've been having. I hate complaining about the weather but seriously Mother Nature? It's been raining forever and the forecast calls for rain this week until Saturday. I kid you not. I wish I were more like these people.

free print via here

Lately, I've been thinking about how my own tastes have evolved. I've always loved white spaces but more and more I'm so in love with white paired with a healthy pop of pattern and color! It screams spring and more importantly - fun!
Here are some of my favorite colorful spaces.








house beautiful

Don't they just make you happy? I've been feeling to need to inject some color and fun into my own place so here is my own feeble attempt to bring this look into my own home. The hallway in the entrance needed a little something so I framed a piece of pretty fabric. It actually sort of looks like a watercolor. Sort of:)


Hard to take a good photo in the little space!

Have a great week everyone!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item