Houston, We have RUGS!

So I've been searching for a rug I really like, and can afford, for a very long time.  Last week I purchased three! I'm so excited! ...


So I've been searching for a rug I really like, and can afford, for a very long time.  Last week I purchased three! I'm so excited!

The Zig Zag Printed rugs from Urban Outfitters won't be the best quality, but they were too good to pass up.  And actually I had that same type of rug from Urban in my last apartment, I used it as a door mat and it actually held up quite well.  One will most likely end up in my future bedroom...

I have had my eye on Dwell Studio rugs for a while, but they are always sold out.  When I got the notice that the Facet rug in cream and citrine was back in stock, I pounced.  I adore the pattern, and anticipate that this one will be good quality.  This one will live in my future living room...YAY!

Now.  Back to that sofa search.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item