Jewellery For Your Coffee Table

I know it's not necessarily practical but I totally love beautiful coffee table vignettes. I say, the more details and embellishments on...

I know it's not necessarily practical but I totally love beautiful coffee table vignettes. I say, the more details and embellishments on the table the better. Who cares if there is no room for your laptop, your coffee or (who are we kidding) your feet? So what is it that makes the perfect coffee table vignette? Let's take a peek.












Source: google.ca via Jane on Pinterest

Source: google.ca via Jane on Pinterest





Source: google.ca via Jane on Pinterest


Source: None via Jane on Pinterest

Here is what I spy:
  • Lots and lots of books. You can never collect too many beautiful books!
  • Trays to corral your items in groupings.
  • Interesting, pretty objects
  • Candles
  • Fresh flowers complete the look. It just doesn't seem right without them!
Styling a vignette on any piece of furniture is a real art. Some people are just good at it. I struggle but at the same time, I find it really fun. For me, the easiest way is to lay out all the things that could work then play around with groupings and placement. It sometimes takes several tries but eventually you get it right!

I'm still working on mine. I must say, I was really unsure of my coffee table when I painted it white. But as I add accessories, it seems to be growing on me! Must be something about my love of white with pops of color!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item