Three Years.

I am terrible for missing important dates. I missed my blog's first birthday (sorry little blog) and I almost missed my house's birt...


I am terrible for missing important dates. I missed my blog's first birthday (sorry little blog) and I almost missed my house's birthday too! I just realized tonight that I have owned my home for 3 years today! It's come a long way and there are more projects to come.

I promise you, dear little home, that your front porch will get a face-lift this summer. It's looking a little tired and I'll get to it, I swear! :)

Here are some fun before shots.





I think the kitchen is the most dramatic change but refinishing the floors and installing new windows are also changes I appreciate! Check out the house tour tab to see how far my little home has come!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item