Bright + Cheery House Tour.

Sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in day. Yesterday consisted of working all day, skipping over to Frenchy's in search...

Sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in day. Yesterday consisted of working all day, skipping over to Frenchy's in search of pieces for a Halloween costume, picking paint colors for a client, exercise, making supper, tidying up, snuggling Beauf., and finally fitting in the latest Boardwalk Empire episode (love btw). Can someone tell me how people with children do it all! :) So much for finishing my latest diy, and other activities planned! Oh well, another day.

Remember I won this necklace? It was made by the creative Jess Constable. She's the brains behind the blog Makeunder My Life and the shop Jess LC. Yesterday, her bright and sunny apartment was featured on Apartment Therapy.

\

On busy days, I dream of having a place just like hers. Far from over the top, it feels serene and calm yet cheery at the same time. I love the palette, the mix of patterns and the simple vignettes. How could you not sit, relax and smile if that was where you were cozying in for the evening?

Well done Jess! Head over and check out the rest of the tour here.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item