Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday friends! We are now in full spring break mode around here and the girls are bouncing off the walls because they are excited abo...

Happy Friday friends! We are now in full spring break mode around here and the girls are bouncing off the walls because they are excited about our trip to Portland and Seattle. I look forward to hanging out with family and friends and am curious to see how the Pacific Northwest has evolved, it has been way too long since I've been back.


We have a few things planned, but are always up new adventures. If you were to spend 'a perfect day' in Portland, what shouldn't be missed, what about Seattle? Good eats and treats, shops, good spots for kids etc. Hit up the comments. I always love your suggestions, they are spot on.  I will be sharing shots along the way on Instagram : @blackeiffel. Have a wonderful weekend all!

*ps. Do any of you stay up ridiculously late before a trip packing and getting things ready? I have a definite bad habit I've got to kick.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item