Vignettes.

One of my favorite things to pin on Pinterest is pretty vignettes. Styling a beautiful vignette is an true art. I try to create little table...

One of my favorite things to pin on Pinterest is pretty vignettes. Styling a beautiful vignette is an true art. I try to create little table vignettes around my home and switch them up often. It's certainly not as easy as it looks.

Somehow they never seem complete without fresh flowers. I cannot wait until summer when I can simply snip a few blooms from my garden! For now, I settle for the little bouquets I occasionally pick up at the grocery store. Life's simple pleasures.

Wouldn't it be nice if they were just magically created in our homes? The reality is that most table tops become drop zones... *le sigh*.

Here are a collection of some of my favorites. So much inspiration!

Source:

Source: google.ca via Jane on Pinterest


Source: cozamia.com via Jane on Pinterest






It's so fun when I search "vignette" on Pinterest and an image from my own home pops up! Doesn't take much to make my day! :)



You can follow my vignette board on Pinterest here. I'll be back tomorrow with a simple DIY art project!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item