7 Things

Seven things for week number 23... 1: I signed up for a month pass of hot yoga. It is definitely not for everyone but I am really enjoying i...


Seven things for week number 23...


1: I signed up for a month pass of hot yoga. It is definitely not for everyone but I am really enjoying it. It is kind of intense um, hello dripping sweat -- that grossed me out at first but now I'm used to it. They also come around and massage you which caught me a bit off guard, but it is super relaxing. (Yoga photo)

2. My husband got into the Executive MBA program he wanted, I am so happy for him! Our life is just about to get even more crazy and intense. Anyone had experience with this and have tips on work + life + school + family balance? (Book Wallpaper)

3. The girls had a really great day this week where everything clicked. No screaming, fighting, and complete sharing all day long. That doesn't happen that often. India even let V do her hair, after V dressed her to match her of course. The next day it was back to normal, ha ha.

4. Tried these new to me little dark chocolate hazelnut Baci treat, they have love fortunes in five different languages inside too.

5. Bonnie's breakfast series is absolutely lovely. Last year I came across this Date Shake by Heather Taylor which I loved and am revisiting the recipe again after seeing Bonnie's photos, I think it has been my breakfast almost everyday this week. It is refreshing and so good. (Photo Bonnie Tsang)

6. Finished The Power of Habit - which is an excellent read and got me thinking. I'll tell you what, listening to audio books has changed my life. I feel like I can actually finish them!!

7. If you like piano music, you may like this one I've been playing on repeat this week.

How was your week?

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item