Updated Kitchen Tour.

I've been slowly updating the house tour section of the blog thanks in part to my friend Rachel who took a few snapshots around my home...



I've been slowly updating the house tour section of the blog thanks in part to my friend Rachel who took a few snapshots around my home one summer evening. A couple of weeks ago, I shared the living room and the week before, the dining room.

Today, I'm sharing new photos of the kitchen. It's changed quite a bit in the last year. If you're curious, you can have a look at what I it looked like before here. Since then, I've painted the base cabinets a dark grey, painted the walls and put in a new island. I've always liked my kitchen and it makes me happy that a few simple changes could make me love it all over again a few years later.







Hope you enjoyed the tour of my little kitchen! It was a labor of love for sure (read about that here and here) but I'm really liking where it's at now. 

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item