Surprising Blogging Advice No One Ever Tells You

Guest Post - Our host is Kim Yuhl , Kim uses her experience as a blogger to share some fresh blogging advice.See How To Become a guest auth...

Guest Post - Our host is Kim Yuhl, Kim uses her experience as a blogger to share some fresh blogging advice.See How To Become a guest author on Spice Up Your Blog.

When I first started blogging, I thought to myself "if she can do it then so can I" with every blog that I read. And then one day I decided to do just that. Now keep in mind at the time, I didn't like writing much, I was a pretty private person and I hate asking for the sale or doing anything that seems overly self-promotional. Oh, how a few years will change you.

Now, writing is my saving grace, I am beyond an open book and I promote the heck out of me, my products and services and anything I believe in. I'm still an introvert at heart but I definitely have extroverted qualities that allow me to exist in the blogging world.

With all that said, I wish someone had lowered my expectations about what it meant to be a blogger because it is so much more than writing a few posts each week. Here is what I wish I had known from the start.
Click Here To View Full Post >>

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item